FORSASEAL SILICONE LMN WHITE
METHOD OF USE
Preparation All surfaces should be dry, clean and free from dust or grease. When necessary, degrease with Parasilico Cleaner, MEK, alcohol or ethanol. If necessary, use a primer. It is recommended to carry out preliminary tests in order to determine the suitability of the product for its application.
• 1-component neutral silicone sealant
• Very easy to apply
• Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
• Permanent elasticity
• High resistance to ageing, weather conditions and UV
• Connection joints and façade joints with a movement amplitude of up to 20%.
• Parasilico Standard LMN T is also suitable for the top sealing of insulating glazing
and safety glass.
• Perimeter joints around window frames.
• Joints in building and construction.
• For outdoor and indoor applications.
• Has an adhesive strength without primer on the majority of materials used in building
and engineering industries such as treated wood, aluminium, abs, steel, stainless
steel, anodised steel, hard PVC, glass, etc. On alkali surfaces such as concrete,
bricks... a primer is recommended.
If desired, smooth surface before skin formation with the Perfect Joint Tooling Agent and/or the Perfect Joint Tool. Avoid
that tooling agent ends up on the surface before applying the silicone. Silicone does not adhere to a damp surface.
• Before curing: Tools, surfaces and uncured residues can be removed with Parasilico Cleaner, Multi-Purpose Super
Cleaner or Paracleanex Wipes.
• After curing: Remove cured sealant mechanically. Remainder of silicone can be removed with Silicone Remover.
• Not suitable for expansion joints with a motion amplitude >20%.
• Not suitable for applications with permanent water contact.
• No adhesion on PE, PP, PTFE (Teflon®) and bituminous substrates.
• For sanitary applications we recommend Parasilico Standard Sanitary (T).
• We recommend Parasilico PL T on polyacrylate and polycarbonate.
• Do not use on natural stone (staining). Use Parasilico Prestige or Parasilico NS on natural stone.
• Not paintable.
• Not compatible with the edge seals of insulating glazing and the PVB films of safety glass. Avoid direct contact.
• White or translucent colours can yellow slightly in the absence of UV light or through contact with smoke or detergents.
• Parasilico Standard LMN (T) is not suitable for glazing joints.