1.8M x 1.8M FENCE KIT IN LIGHT GREY (BASE PLATE KIT)
> 1.8M Post Kit ( including 1 x Post, 1 x Post Cap, 1 x 20mm Insert, 1 x 55mm Insert, 1 x 1815mm Insert)
> 12 WPC Fence Boards (1.755 long x 19.5mm x 145mm Face)
> Top & Bottom Rail assembled with end rail kit (4 x End Brackets, 8 x Fixing Screws)
> 1 x Base Plate (4 x Fixing Screws)
Composite fences by SAiGE offers a long-lasting durable fencing system. It has the ability to be adapted to give various heights and designs depending on the customers preferences as well as retrofitting to existing concrete posts. The fencing is made up of powder coated aluminium fence posts with composite board inserts. These are available in grey, charcoal and coffee to match our Triton Decking range.
In addition to this the fencing boards and aluminium posts come with a full 10-Year warranty.
Dimensions / Specifications:
- The panels are 1.755m long to work on a 1.8m centre
- The composite panels are 1.755m long x 145mm high x 19.5mm deep and are made from a composite material which is 45% plastic, 50% wood and 5 % colours/ glue etc
- The fence comes in three standard sizes 1.8m, 4ft and ranch (1.2M) high (other heights are available on request)
- The posts are made from aluminium in powdered coated anthracite grey. They are available in 2.4m, 1.55m and 1.2m. All posts can be cut to size to create different fence heights.
- The composite panels are available in three colours charcoal, grey and coffee to match our decking, balustrades and gates.
Fixing / Installation
- The posts have zinc die cast caps that fit snuggly to the aluminum posts
- We can supply footplates that enables the fence to attach to decking or concrete floors.
- Our posts offer a unique 3-way capabilities enabling customers to easily fit their fencing only needing one post.
- The system is easily installed using our easy to install bottom bar, composite panel and top bar installation that enables fences to build quickly and easily by professionals and DIY enthusiast.
- The fencing is tested to gale force 9