SAIGE GATE LIGHT GREY 1M x 1.8M (NO POST)
Composite gates by SAiGE can be used individually or as part of SAiGE’s composite fencing solution. They are extremely durable, strong, and long lasting and they look good too.
When using our gates as part of the composite fences by SAiGE system they have been designed to match SAiGE composite fencing. The boards of the gate and fence are available in the same colours and line up to create a sleek and seamless finish.
The composite gate frame is made from aluminium powder coated in an anthracite grey finish and the composite gate boards are available in a choice of grey, charcoal & coffee. Like our balustrades SAiGE’s fencing and balustrade systems the gates have been developed with no visible fixings.
- SAiGE’s gates are available in a standard size; 0.887m wide x 1.757m high.
- A lock can be provided for extra security.
- Posts can be purchased from our Saige Composite Fencing page.
More and more people are turning to composite fencing as it offers an appealing alternative to traditional wooden fences and has a much longer life.
- Made from recycled materials – a unique combination of wood fibres and plastic from reclaimed or recycled resources which are highly screened prior to manufacture
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional wooden fences
- Has the look and feel of traditional timber fences
- Free from splinters
- Hidden fixings
- Lighter than timber
- Easy to cut
- Consistent size and shape
- Available in a choice of finishes
- Absorbs less water than conventional timber and with reduced fungal and mould growth
- Manufactured in the same factory as Saige Fencing with the same stringent quality checking processes
- 10-year warranty