Notice: Our Maxi Shower Panel range has been a big seller since it was introduced five years ago. As part of our ongoing product innovation, we’ve taken this range and added an improvement; going forward through 2018, all new stock of the 1200mm width shower panels will be of a square edge fitting, as opposed to the existing tongue and groove This makes for a better and more time efficient fit. We will inform you here as & when the new stock arrives, so keep your eyes peeled. The 900mm panels will still have the tongue & groove fitting until further notice.
Benefits of Shower Wall panels
Waterproof Shower wall panels are a great alternative to tiles, and can be used for most types of showers available on the market. There are many advantages to choosing panels over tiles for your shower area:
- Very simple and fast to install: Any tradesman and DIYer can install the shower panels.
- No grouting: The shower wall and ceiling panels require no grouting.
- Water resistant: The water resistance of the product keeps the plastic shower wall panels immune against bacterial growth and black mould.
- Reduce condensation: Shower wall and ceiling panels reduce condensation in your shower cubicle and are very easy to clean.
- 10 mm thick panels help to insulate your bathroom.
Here is what our customer has to say about our shower wall and ceiling panels:
“First, I was very sceptical about the finish of shower wall and ceiling panels compared to standard tiles. I worried that they might not look great, especially as the wall behind the shower cubicle wasn’t completely flat and showed some irregularities. But I must say, I’m glad I purchased the product from Principality. My shower cubicle looks fantastic with my beige marble shower wall and ceiling panels.” (John, Plymouth)